PTO WEBSITE REGISTRATION
Please take a quick moment to register with our website. Registered users will have access to many extra features, such as the TTE Family Directory, email blasts with important PTO information, and the ability to sign up for PTO and volunteer events.
Registration Instructions (click here for a step-by-step guide with screenshots):
- Click this link to start the registration process: Timber Trail PTO Website Registration (https://tools.ptoffice.com/reg/NS_TTP2D2)
- Use registration code ttepto (all lower case)
- Create your log in information using your email and unique password
- Enter your family information by typing in your last name to see if there is already an entry in the directory. If not, then click on "CREATE NEW FAMILY UNIT"
- To enter adult contact information, click “EDIT CONTACT”
- You will have the option to make your contact information private so others won't see it by clicking on "CLICK TO HIDE.” Remember to click “SAVE” after entering in your contact information
- Click on “+ ADD CHILD” and enter student information for each child. Make sure you select their grade and teacher. Remember to click on “SAVE” and make note of your log in information
- *For existing registered users: Please validate that your account information is up-to-date.
For assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The TTE 20-21 school-wide yearbook is on sale now. Traditionally TTE has had individual classbooks for each teachers' class. This year, due to limitations from Covid, TTE is switching to a yearbook format which will include all grades in a single book. Each grade will have personalized pages within the book.
Please click the link below to order now.
Books ordered by 4/14/2021 will be delivered the last week of school.
TIMBER TRAIL PTO FACEBOOK PAGE
Please take a quick moment to click here and “Like” our Timber Trail PTO Facebook page. The Timber Trail PTO Facebook page provides a wonderful opportunity to connect with parents in the TTE community, and is a great resource for information on PTO-sponsored school and community events.
TTE SPIRIT ROCK--RENT IT TODAY TO CELEBRATE YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
RENT IT TODAY!!
IT'S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3...PICK YOUR DAY, PAY, PAINT!
Parents, students, and staff have the opportunity to "Rent the Rock.” The Spirit Rock, which is located on the field by the playground, can be rented to recognize a birthday, show school spirit, thank a teacher, or congratulate a team.
To rent the rock please pay on MySchoolBucks after you sign up for your date.
100% of the $25 rental fee goes directly to the PTO to help support our school. Rental is for 24 hrs from 4PM the day before you sign up to 4PM the day of the event or until the rock is rented again. You will need to use the sign up to reserve your day and pay via MySchoolBucks.com for the rock rental.
*Please note that the rock you are renting is on the PLAYGROUND near the basketball court. It is not the one at the entrance of the school.
**Please pay for the rock at the time of reserving it.
EARN MONEY FOR OUR SCHOOL DOING GROCERY SHOPPING!
Supporting Timber Trail PTO has never been easier! You're probably already using a King Soopers loyalty card to get discounts. You simply have to link your loyalty number with Timber Trail PTO.
Here's how to enroll:
1. Visit www.kingsoopers.com/communityrewards
2. Sign in to your digital account or create an account
** if you have the app, you've already created an online account!
3. Search for and select Timber Trail PTO (organization # LX481)
4. Click "Enroll"
You'll start earning rewards for our school right away on qualifying purchases made using your King Soopers Card! Learn more at www.kingsoopers.com/communityrewards and thank you for your support!
EARN 10% BACK FOR TIMBER TRAIL BY PLANNING YOUR VACATION
Authorized Disney Vacation Planner & Certified Travel Agent for all vacation destinations