Co-Presidents: Amanda Quam & Kimber McCarthy
Webmaster: Amy Ball
Volunteer Event Coordinator: Paige Sanford
Treasurer: Amy Griffin
Secretary: Jolene Richardson
Mother Son Kickball Tournament: Erika Greene & Page Warnke (2020-2021 Chelsey Nielsen)
Move-a-Thon/Fundraiser Chairs: Claire Bryant & Nici Mahen
Yearbook/Classbook: Kimberly McCarthy & Jolene Richardson K-4th, Amy Ball 5th
Daddy Daughter Dance: Kim Dominguez & Paige Levering
RallyUp Auction/Fundraising Website: Amy Ball
Staff Appreciation: Lindsey Gertz
Spirit Wear: Whitney Shank
Box Tops/Milk caps: High School Volunteer
King Sooper Rewards Program: N/A
Community Events: OPEN
Kindergarten Liaison: Chelsey Nielson & Cristina Hulley
Room Parent Coordinator: Anna Miner
School Supplies: OPEN
Teacher/Staff Appreciation: Lindsey Gertz
Battle of the Books: Chelsey Nielson
Enrichment Coordinator: Jolene Richardson
Holiday Giving: Andrea Lamb
Lunch Bunch: Amy Niera
Landsharks (Running Program): OPEN
Square One Art Coordinator: Kim Krueger
Philanthropy Chair: OPEN
Social Media: Amy Griffin
BOARD POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:
PRESIDENT – CO-PRESIDENT
1. The President & Co-President shall preside at all meetings of the PTO and the Board of Directors
2. Shall appoint standing committee chairs
3. Shall coordinate the work of the officers and committees
4. Prepare the agenda for the Board of Director's meeting and the PTO general meetings
5. Shall attend all meetings of the PTO and the Board of Directors
1. Record minutes of PTO meetings
2. Distribute the minutes to parents and to The Foundation
3. Keep a copy of the current bylaws
4. Conduct any correspondence as directed by the Board of Directors
1. Receive, deposit and disburse the funds of the PTO
2. Maintain full and accurate record of all transactions, including reimbursements.
3. Present a monthly financial statement to the Board
4. Prepare the Annual Budget
5. Serve as PTO contact with The Foundation
1. Recruits, manages and trains volunteers for all PTO events and Book Fair.
2. Coordinates end of year Volunteer Appreciation Brunch
1. Manages website content for timbertrailparents.org; works with hosting company as necessary.
2. Manages Virtual Tuesday email; develops and sends emails to parents.
3. Manages the email account.
4. Makes sure website is up-to-date to include the following – board positions; key dates; registration information; parents bulletin board; PTO programs and activities; Teachers’ Favorite Things.
5. Assists in managing signups and setting up events/products that require payment. Sets up Fundraising and Auctions through RallyUp.
6. Manages unsubscribing requests and committee member website access.